Midnight Mom Mosh
“Sometimes, it feels like I don’t really have any options either.”CHAIN-LINK EVENT
WARNING: this Event is part of an Event Chain! You've lost all control over your own actions and must now sit back while someone else takes the wheel. Enjoy the ride while it lasts, and hope that you did things right before taking the plunge!
“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
"Midnight Mom Mosh" is a Main Event. This Event is part of an Event Chain.
To get this event
This event belongs to an event chain started from A Walk Through Hell.
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
- +1 First Floor
- Tsubasa wins
- +1 Second Floor
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Sensei wanders around outside after handing Ayane a list filled with every name she wanted him to write down. He contemplates about the fact that he technically didn’t betray anyone, yet still feels conflicted about what he did. He makes his way back home after receiving a call from Ami, who reminds him that he’s late for the next contest there.
Back home, he isn’t in the mood to enjoy the contest, knowing that he severely hurt Ayane’s feelings and regretting that he didn’t mark less names on the list and let her live in ignorance. His mood changes instantly, though and he’s ready to judge the contest for the sake of everyone else. Ami complains that there are too many women inside their house and Sensei mentioning that he still has Io’s game from her last visit and bringing up his karaoke experience with Uta doesn’t help. She decides to have a private talk with both of them and Sensei begs her not to stain the floor as he makes his way to the participants and their daughters.
After some smalltalk with the Tsukioka’s and the Miyamura’s, Imani wants them to start the first round since it’s late and everyone probably wants to go to bed soon.
- In the first round, Maki and Tsubasa create dishes for Sensei to judge. When Maki arrives with uncooked fish, and Tsubasa with an already-eaten meal, Sensei declares both of them losers.
- In the second round, the two moms pretend to help Sensei with ‘his homework’. Tsubasa emerges victorious after Maki repeatedly tries to dodge the task while she can explain complex topics with ease.
- The final round has the two moms giving Sensei ‘the talk’, much to everyone’s discomfort. Maki emerges victorious because Tsubasa only talks superficially about it and refuses to dive deeper into the topic while she’s willing to explain it in great detail and also appeals to Sensei’s perverted nature by offering a demonstration with her products.
With the contest ending in a tie and no time left for another task, Sensei is forced to name a winner instead. After declaring one of them the winner, Sensei decides to go to bed while everyone else leaves his house, but Ami prohibits him from sleeping at home when she’s at the hotel and demands that he comes with them. Realizing that he can’t argue against her, he begrudgingly follows them.
- Event Default Name = Midnight Mom Mosh
- Event Script Name(s) = dormwartwo9
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update .27.0.