Girl Talk Pt. II
"Girl Talk Pt. II" is a Main Event.
- You must be on at least Day 120 to unlock this Event.
- You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
- Seen Main Events up to "Reset"
To get this event
Upon fulfilling all Requirements, this Event automatically occurs on the first weekday on or after Day 120.
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
This Event takes place in the following locations:
As Sensei proceeds home from school, someone calls out for "Tall Guy". It turns out to be Rin who sits with Sana. Sensei finds it strange that the streets are completely empty and mentions both of the girls are wearing sleeves despite the summer heat. After they discuss nicknames for a while, Sana reveals to Sensei that she is allowed to touch Rin's skulls.
She also reveals her insecurity in making new friends since Ayane was the only one who she felt comfortable with before Rin. Meanwhile, Rin responds by saying everyone would want to be friends with Sana due to her being one of the cutest girls in the world. However, before she could reveal more about herself, she gets embarassed and stops speaking. Sensei figures that she was about to insinuate her sexual preference and Rin gets pouty at him for implying she has to keep secrets from Sana.
Sana gets seemingly upset watching their playful banter and wants to know how close Rin really is to Sensei. Sensei however manages to ultimately calm the situation down by calling himself and Rin "bros" (or, if she has bestowed that title on him, "homies").
- Good Day, Humans is a Lessons In Love Main Event, and is also Kaori's catchphrase whenever she greets clients in restaurants. Curiously enough, Sensei almost says that same phrase without Kaori being there at all to influence him.
- Event Default Name = Girl Talk Pt. II
- Event Script Name(s) = day120
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update 0.6.
“Okay, seriously. What's going on with you? You're acting like you don't even recognize your own niece.”Wiki Updates In-Progress
Simpin' for Sel baby.