A Proper Introduction
“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
"A Proper Introduction" is a Main Event.
- You must be on at least Day 150 to unlock this Event.
- You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
- Seen Main Events up to "Tsuneyo Tojo, Stand-up Comedian"
- Seen "Apples to Apples" from Yumi Yamaguchi
- Seen "Nothing Was Missing, Except Me" from Rin Rokuhara
- Seen "Nightvision" from Miku Maruyama
To get this event
Upon fulfilling all Requirements, this Event automatically occurs on the first day on or after Day 150.
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Today is the day that Sensei receives his second transfer student. As he is about to walk into class, Yumi apologizes for "freaking out" on him at the ramen store. Yumi isn't in class often enough to have met Molly yet, and baffled by her when she does. Shortly after, Sensei meets his new yet familiar transfer student. She asks for help in making a good impression on the class, and he tells her to just be herself.
- Event Default Name = A Proper Introduction
- Event Script Name(s) = day150
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update 0.7.
“Okay, seriously. What's going on with you? You're acting like you don't even recognize your own niece.”Wiki Updates In-Progress
Simpin' for Sel baby.