Technicolored Happiness Explosion
“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
"Technicolored Happiness Explosion" is an Event for Rin Rokuhara.
- Not Monday
- 50 Rin Affection
- You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
- Seen "The Paragon of Not Worrying About Stuff" from Rin Rokuhara
To get this event
Visit Rin's room
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
- +1 Rin Affection
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Rin and Otoha are playing guitar together. They talk about their relationship, about Rin's personality, and about how old is old. Otoha leaves to talk to her parents. Alone, Sensei and Rin talk about Rin's confrontation with Molly — Rin says that she feels like an idiot for not realizing Molly's feelings, but also says that she could not have made it clearer to Molly that she wasn't interested, and that Molly shouldn't have kept pushing. The subject of Rin's mental health comes up, and she says that she sometimes has a hard time being happy even when she should be.
- Dialogue vary based on your relationship with Rin (Good or Bad Homie)
- Event Default Name = Technicolored Happiness Explosion
- Event Script Name(s) = rindorm50
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update 0.20p1.
“Okay, seriously. What's going on with you? You're acting like you don't even recognize your own niece.”Wiki Updates In-Progress
Simpin' for Sel baby.