Debatably Bisexual Musicians
“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
"Debatably Bisexual Musicians" is an Event for Rin Rokuhara.
- 45 Rin Affection
- You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
- Seen "Semantics" from Rin Rokuhara
To get this event
Visit the Koi Cafe
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
- +1 Rin Affection
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Molly is working (or rather, sleeping) at the cafe this morning because Rin is supposed to be going on her date with Otoha. However, Rin arrives and says that Otoha's parents won't let her go — she asks Sensei to hang out with her instead. Rin is clearly upset about having her plans ruined, but she hopes to forget about it and have a good time anyway. At the arcade, Sensei doesn't do very well at the games, but is pleased to help cheer Rin up.
- The conversation varies slightly depending on whether Sensei is a Good Homie or not.
- Rin's next event, The Art of Never Knowing, autoplays immediately after this event.
- Event Default Name = Debatably Bisexual Musicians
- Event Script Name(s) = cafe45
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update 0.13p2.
“Okay, seriously. What's going on with you? You're acting like you don't even recognize your own niece.”Wiki Updates In-Progress
Simpin' for Sel baby.