“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
"Nakayarakawayama" is an Event for Noriko Nakayama.
- You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
- Seen "Sculpture (Dream Girl)" from Noriko Nakayama
To get this event
Visit the Convenience Store
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
- +1 Noriko Affection
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Sensei feels a sudden desire to go somewhere far away, and muses on the word "sudden". Then, he is suddenly in an unfamiliar convenience store where Noriko works. He is surprised to learn that they are in the old district, and Noriko wonders if some of his old memories might be present subconsciously. They talk about Sensei's teaching style (which was apparently much more diligent before), Noriko's school successes and employment, whether or not Sensei will get his memories back, and hypothetical futures for them together
- Noriko's comment about living "free and dangerously" in contrast to her name is presumably a reference to the fact that the first part of "Noriko" may (depending on which kanji are used) may have meanings like "law", "rule", "standard", "method", etc.
- Event Default Name = Nakayarakawayama
- Event Script Name(s) = convenience1
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update 0.14.