The Man Who Would Be King
“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
"The Man Who Would Be King" is an Event for Nodoka Nagasawa.
- Not Monday or Friday
- You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
- Seen Main Events up to "Adult Supervision"
- Seen "Humbert Humbert" from Nodoka Nagasawa
- Seen "Everybody Loves Otoha" from Otoha Okakura
To get this event
Visit Dorm Room 8
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
- +1 Nodoka Affection
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Sensei goes to visit Otoha and/or Nodoka, and finds Rin and Futaba in the room as well. Nodoka has been writing erotic short stories about herself and Sensei, and says that they should learn more about each other. She takes him over to her side of the room, pretends that the others can't hear them, and questions him about his motivations — the others think that Nodoka is being weird. After Sensei breaks off the conversation, Futaba asks if Nodoka is feeling okay, and Nodoka says that she was just testing to see if Sensei is harmless (which he is). Otoha asks Sensei to come and help her carry some things.
- Regardless of whether you try to visit Nodoka or Otoha, you will get this Nodoka event first, then Otoha's Conversations Outside of a Girls’ Dorm immediately afterwards.
- Event Default Name = The Man Who Would Be King
- Event Script Name(s) = nodokadorm1
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update .15p2.
“Okay, seriously. What's going on with you? You're acting like you don't even recognize your own niece.”Wiki Updates In-Progress
Simpin' for Sel baby.