The Adventures of Karli & Steve
“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
"The Adventures of Karli & Steve" is an Event for Karin Kanda.
- 20 Karin Affection
- You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
- Seen Main Events up to "Food Groups"
To get this event
Visit the Soccer Field
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
- +1 Karin Affection
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Miku, Karin, and Sensei end up going on an "adventure" to retrieve Karin's history textbook from a classroom. Before Miku can propose a second adventure, she is called away, leaving Sensei and Karin to talk. She tells him that one of the reasons she likes having him as a coach (even though he barely does anything) is that he doesn't expect more out of her than than he does out of anyone else. She likes "being in the middle", rather than being pressured to be the best. She can't talk about it with most people, and especially not with Kirin, but does feel comfortable talking to Sensei now. Miku returns and leads them off on more adventures.
- There are some differences in dialogue depending on what Sensei said about his relationship with Kirin.
- Event Default Name = The Adventures of Karli & Steve
- Event Script Name(s) = karinsoccer20
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update .19p1.
“Okay, seriously. What's going on with you? You're acting like you don't even recognize your own niece.”Wiki Updates In-Progress
Simpin' for Sel baby.