“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
"Sweet Tooth" is an Event for Karin Kanda.
- 20 Karin Affection
- You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
- Seen Main Events up to "Permission Slip"
- Seen "The Adventures of Karli & Steve" from Karin Kanda
To get this event
Call Karin in the afternoon
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
- +1 Karin Affection
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Karin would like to vent to somebody about Kirin, and meets Sensei at a diner to do so. She says that Kirin doesn't want her to come on the upcoming beach trip, even though she has already been invited along by other people. She feels that sometimes, Kirin is trying to hurt her. He tells her that she shouldn't let herself "get bogged down by the actions of a girl that literally no one, not even Kirin herself, understands". Karin resolves to go to the beach despite Kirin.
- There are some differences in dialogue depending on what Sensei said about his relationship with Kirin.
- Event Default Name = Sweet Tooth
- Event Script Name(s) = karindate20
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update .19p1.
“Okay, seriously. What's going on with you? You're acting like you don't even recognize your own niece.”Wiki Updates In-Progress
Simpin' for Sel baby.