“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
"Performance Review" is an Event for Haruka Hamasaki.
- 10 Haruka Affection
- You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
- Seen Main Events up to "Kadrillionbilliontrillion"
- Seen "Invisible Worm" from Haruka Hamasaki
- Seen "Ten Steps Forward" from Rin Rokuhara
To get this event
Visit Haruka at Koi Cafe in the morning
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
- +1 Haruka Affection
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Haruka is giving Rin her performance review when Sensei arrives. Rin notices that Sensei and Haruka seem fairly close now, which leads to them talking about Haruka's social life (or lack of it). After Rin leaves, Sensei and Haruka talk about her — Sensei thinks that Rin admires Haruka, and Haruka thinks that Rin has feelings for Sensei. Based on what she says, Sensei starts to think that Haruka might be just as bad as him when it comes to lusting after teenage girls, although Haruka says that she would never actually do anything.
- Based on your Haruka relationship and if you are a Bad Homie with Rin, the dialogue changes. If you've been a good homie, Haruka mentions that Rin is talking a lot about Sensei. She indicates that there might be more to it then being a fatherly figure. However, if you've been Bad Homie Sensei casually mentions having fingered Chika. She is upset as you mention that.
- Event Default Name = Performance Review
- Event Script Name(s) = harukadate10
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update 0.11.
“Okay, seriously. What's going on with you? You're acting like you don't even recognize your own niece.”Wiki Updates In-Progress
Simpin' for Sel baby.