Now More Than Ever
“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
"Now More Than Ever" is an Event for Maya Makinami.
Previous Event: What it Means to Be Destroyed
Next Event: A Place That Can Only Exist in Our Minds
- 30 Maya Affection
- You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
- Seen "What it Means to Be Destroyed" from Maya Makinami
- Seen "Walking on Air" from Ami Arakawa
To get this event
Choose "Touching you" in No One Can See Us. Visit the Shrine after seeing What it Means to Be Destroyed and reaching 30 Affection with Maya.
To miss this event
Choose "..." in No One Can See Us. Replaced by Breaking, the Best Way after seeing What it Means to Be Destroyed.
There are no choices in this event.
- +1 Maya Affection
This Event takes place in the following locations:
- Dialogue varies if A Place That Can Only Exist in Our Minds has been seen.
- Event Default Name = Now More Than Ever
- Event Script Name(s) = shrine30
- Event Missed Name = Breaking, the Best Way
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update .15p1.
“Okay, seriously. What's going on with you? You're acting like you don't even recognize your own niece.”Wiki Updates In-Progress
Simpin' for Sel baby.