“And... for the first time... it feels like I can finally breathe again...”CHAIN-BREAK EVENT
WARNING: this Event concludes an Event Chain! Your actions have irreversible consequences, and your decisions have led you to where you are now. Will you accept your choices? Or will you reset your world and start anew? The choice is yours.
“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
"War's End" is a Main Event. This Event concludes an Event Chain.
To get this event
This event is the last of an event chain started from Operation: Firestarter
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
EffectsThis event has no effects.
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Uta and Makoto announce the results of the Dorm War. Although most of the contests were decided without Sensei's input, the choices he did make are sufficient to tip the balance.
- The first floor won the athletics contest, the date contest, the test of courage, and the Yumi/Io participation contest — and also has Futaba's bonus point, if it was awarded.
- The second floor won the Sensei-rejecting contest, the quiz, the rap battle, and the D&D duel.
- Sensei decided who won the imouto war and the fashion show — and also the blowjob contest and the lingerie contest, if they occurred. Since the two floors are otherwise equal or separated by a single point, Sensei's 2-4 points can award victory to either side.
Once the announcement has been made, Sensei talks to some of the girls. Io is there, and Uta complains about not having seen her. At Io's suggestion, the three of them get breakfast. Afterwards, Sensei takes a nap until evening.
- It is possible for the Dorm War to end in a tie. After a spirited discussion on the subject of branching possibilities, completionism, and complaints, it's agreed that everyone will just have to wait until the beach trip to figure out who gets Sensei's company.
- If Chika and Touka got drunk last night, they are now are hung-over and don't remember what happened next.
- Event Default Name = War's End
- Event Script Name(s) = dormwar17
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update .17.
“Okay, seriously. What's going on with you? You're acting like you don't even recognize your own niece.”Wiki Updates In-Progress
Simpin' for Sel baby.