Morals vs. Orgasms
“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
"Morals vs. Orgasms" is an Event for Kirin Kanda.
- You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
- Seen Main Events up to "What Was"
To get this event
Talk to Kirin in the dorm hallway
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
- +1 Kirin Affection
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Kirin is loitering outside her dorm room to avoid Noriko's music. She doesn't appreciate it when Sensei starts "profiling" her by talking about her relationship with her sister. She apologies for "being so on edge", but still wants to change the subject. Kirin talks about her feelings about being around other people, and Sensei's "strategy" for getting people to have sex with him.
- There is some variation based on Sensei's relationship with Ami and prior use of the headpat system with Kirin.
- Event Default Name = Morals vs. Orgasms
- Event Script Name(s) = kirinfirsthall
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update 0.14.
“Okay, seriously. What's going on with you? You're acting like you don't even recognize your own niece.”Wiki Updates In-Progress
Simpin' for Sel baby.