It Comes To Claim Us All
This Event is explicit in nature, so for the dual purpose of preventing any potential issues on the part of the domain host and the desire to prevent these special Events from being spoiled, the page has been made intentionally vague. If you wish to find out what happens in this Event specifically, play up to this point!
“Sometimes, it feels like I don’t really have any options either.”CHAIN-LINK EVENT
WARNING: this Event is part of an Event Chain! You've lost all control over your own actions and must now sit back while someone else takes the wheel. Enjoy the ride while it lasts, and hope that you did things right before taking the plunge!
"It Comes To Claim Us All" is an Event for Sana Sakakibara.This Event is part of an Event Chain.
To get this event
Autoplay after Ad Meliora or after How the World Works if first is missed
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
- Put your arm around her
- +5 Sana Affection
- (Avaible only if you have a sexual relationship with Sara)
- LEAVE! DON’T DO IT! PLEASE!
- +10 Sana Affection
- Miss Ad Infinitum and break the event chain
EffectsThis event has no effects.
This Event takes place in the following locations:
When Sensei awakes from his blackout, it’s already nighttime and he finds himself inside the limousine, unsure on what he did between leaving Ayane and now. Ayane asks Sensei if he can accompany Sana back to the dorm, because she needs to go home to get materials for her costume. While Sana isn’t keen on being treated like a baby, she wants him to accompany her so they can make up for the time she used for playing.
Back inside her dorm room, Sana apologizes for playing her game instead of participating in beach activities with them, but Sensei assures her that it’s fine since she at least wore her bikini, causing her to blush and to regret her decision. During a conversation with light flirting, Sana suggests to watch a movie with him since he won’t spend the whole night with her. When he asks if she would want that, she refuses to answer.
Sensei notices that the air in the room feels like an aphrodisiac, making him wonder if Sana feels it as well and if he should sacrifice the only ‘pure’ relationship he has for his own satisfaction and potentially sending her down the same path as her mother. As the movie goes on, Sensei finds it harder and harder to resist.
- If he gives in, he tries to go further with her while her mind switches between phases of being conscious, where she tries to understand what’s happening, and unconscious, where she initiates or participates in every step. Before Sensei can kiss her, she shoves him away and begs him to leave, because she’s confused and scared. Sensei asks if he misunderstood her intentions, but when she begs him to leave again, he respects her wish. Outside, Sensei tries to understand Sana’s sudden change and the look she had before they kissed. Unable to apologize without her number and unsure if either of them have any control about their future, he makes his way back home while hoping that Sana is alright. Meanwhile, Sana, still confused by how they got like that, is trying to calm her nerves.
- If Sensei resists, nothing happens, though he expects no admiration for doing something that everyone with common decency would do, and leaves once the movie finishes. Back in his bedroom, he wonders if this was the right decision, but he decides to follow the path he took for now.
- Event Default Name = It Comes To Claim Us All
- Event Script Name(s) = ayanesanabeach3
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update .26p3.